Case knife dating code
And now, to celebrate the turn of the centuryCase introduced a new tang stamp and dating system using a combination of X's and dots to date the production of each Case knife. Lets use a model as an example.
InCase added dots beneath the "USA" on the cases knife dating code of all knives. Stainless steel or synthetic. From throughCase will remove one "X" each year.
Identifying the materials, blades, and patterns. In the sthe same dating system was used -- with two subtle differences.
The first number is the handle material, the second number is the number of blades, and the third number is the factory pattern number. From throughCase will remove one dot for each year.
Curly maple, rosewood, laminated hardwood.
So, nine dots appeared ineight inand so on. By popular demand, however, the dot dating system was used on all Case knives from mid through Smooth black synthetic thermoplastic rubber.
The number stamped on the tang of the main blade of every Case knife identifies the pattern. By learning the simple Case dating system, you can easily determine the year a Case knife was manufactured.
As each new year passed, one dot was removed.
- Houston singles matchmaking reviews
- Legal age limit for dating in illinois
- Match dating site free
- Disabled singles dating
- Dating a younger man by 2 years
- Dating sites santa cruz ca
- The last of us matchmaking takes forever
- Dad daughter dating application
- Dating sites in zurich switzerland
- Dating sites with mobile application
- Hot girl dating average guy
- Birthday gift dating 2 months
- Isfp dating entj